2015 NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY LUNCHEON
Please join us as we celebrate Quorum's 22nd Annual National Coming Out Day Luncheon. This inspirational and transformational community luncheon gives voice to the power of living openly, honestly and with authenticity at work, in our families, in our faith communities, and across our lives. The realities of living an authentic life are deeper than being "out". We all have many layers of identity and we must work together to create a world where people can bring their "whole self" to everything they do.
The tide of history will continue to change when honor our identities with pride and live with joy, openness and truth. Coming out (whether as lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender, ally or any identity on the spectrum) STILL MATTERS. Every person who speaks up continues to change hearts and minds, and creates new advocates for equality. The National Coming Out Day Luncheon serves as celebration of who we are individually...and together!
Date: October 9th, 2015
Time: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Location: Hilton Minneapolis-1001 S. Marquette Ave, Minneapolis
*Tickets-$40 members/$50 non-members
*Vendor Tables-$150 members/$175 non-members (includes 2 Luncheon tickets)
*Student Table-$300 (includes 10 luncheon tickets)
Presenting Sponsor: US BANK
Cornerstone Partner: HILTON MINNEAPOLIS
Quorum depends on the generosity of our sponsors to continue to provide the highest level of quality services to our members. Please consider becoming our sponsor of the National Coming Out Day Luncheon.
Supporting Sponsor - $600 (Listed in program as Supporting Sponsor. Includes 10 luncheon tickets and one exhibit table)
Sustaining Sponsor-$1,200.00 (includes 10 tickets to event, 1 vendor table, 1/2 page ad in program, stage recognition, logo on all invitations, marketing materials and social media
Presenting Sponsor-$2,500.00 (Listed in all marketing materials/invitations/social media as Presenting Sponsor, stage presence, video presentation, full page ad in event program. Includes 1 table of ten for the luncheon and 1 exhibit table.
WHY SPONSOR AN EVENT?
Sponsoring the Luncheon is, in fact, a brilliant marketing strategy. In this climate of shifting marketing budgets, reductions in every sector, and a deluge of "buzz word" messaging from competitors, an effective alternative has become being an event sponsor.
1) Develop and enhance credibility in a target market-This is an opportunity to build rapport and trust with customers, prospects and the community in general!
2) Highly targeted marketing-large events such as the Luncheon have a variety of attendees across sectors. Sponsorships allow you to create and utilize a targeted marketing strategy that automatically puts you head and shoulders above the competition.
3) Leveraged lead generation-The majority of attendees have shared interests in the LGBT community and most likely will know others who share the same interests or have similar needs thus increasing the chance of further recommendations or creating other connections
4) Brand awareness and recognition-Logo placement in a variety of places such as flyers, direct mail, brochures, websites, email marketing campaigns, tickets, signage, etc. will add to increase brand awareness. Being recognized as a sponsor will communicate value and support with the audience at the event.
5) Community support-Involvement in community organizations demonstrates your concern for the community in which you live and shows that your business supports certain community-related issues. This can significantly improve your organization’s public image, as well as help build goodwill in your community.
Please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!